How using the body-mind therapy, CranioSacral therapy (CST), can release stored blocks and restore vital, life-force energy for inspired, vibrant living. You ever just feel like something is STUCK inside you. And that, if you could “figure it out” and “get it unstuck” that you would be free? Ever feel like something is BLOCKING you from your greatest potential? Learn more about CranioSacral therapy (CST) – What it is, how it works and why you need it.
WELCOME TO HEATHER’s ME TIME VIDEO POST!!
THOUGHTFUL THURSDAY ME TIME about CranioSacral Therapy (CST)
with Love and Relationship Coach Heather Hundhausen!
Everybody needs a little ME TIME! I want to acknowledge you for taking a few minutes today for yourself.
As a powerful, world changing woman, I know that catching a little time for yourself can be a challenge.
The information about CranioSacral therapy (CST) in this video post is going to open you up to possibilities of healing inside yourself that you are ready for. I know that, because you wouldn’t be here reading this if you weren’t ready to uncover what’s next for you to release!
I DO BODY MIND THERAPY with people who are holding too much tightness in their bodies. You can experience it locally through touch, or remotely through visualization and hypnosis. I can show you how to let go, let those old emotional blocks come up and out, and how to love yourself again so you can be free.
CranioSacral Therapy (CST) – Body Mind Technique
CranioSacral therapy (CST) is a body mind technique that supports you in releasing these blocks. Whether physical, emotional, mental or spiritual. We work to align your nervous system so that your body is literally UNBLOCKED and FREE.
Imagine Your Body Communication …
Imagine that your body is having difficulty communicating because of blockages. Your stomach can’t process correctly because you are holding a trauma from years ago.
Then, imagine that every time you have had a trauma, you STORED these traumas IN YOUR BODY.
NOW, imagine all of your body communicating effectively with all of the other parts because the traumas have been cleared!
Your body is a RECORD of all of these stored traumas. It is literally like a library that stores all of this old information. And depending on how BIG the trauma was, is sometimes stored for a lifetime.
Find and Release
The trauma can actually get stored in little protein sacks that a CranioSacral therapist can FIND and release! CranioSacral therapy (CST) addresses releasing these old traumas on a physical level. Sometimes, this physical level releases the emotional, psychological and spiritual pain as well.
Therapy the CranioSacral way is finding and releasing all types of pain. Click To Tweet
Trauma could be;
- physical: like falling down skiing or bumping your head
- emotional trauma: like someone yelled at you and you held your breath to avoid confrontation instead of expressing your needs
- mental trauma: like someone told you that you aren’t smart enough, good enough and you believed them
- spiritual trauma: as in, you feel FAR away from who you know you truly are.
We all want a dis-ease free, pain free body.
- Can you imagine living a life, where you have ZERO stress held in your body?
- Can you imagine a life of no dis-ease?
- Can you imagine having 100% full vitality and vital energy all the time?
Do you believe that your VITAL ENERGY and LIFE FORCE come from being aligned with your TRUE SELF?
WHAT CRANIOSACRAL THERAPY (CST) IS, HOW IT WORKS AND WHY YOU NEED IT
WHAT CRANIOSACRAL THERAPY (CST) IS …
- Inside your vertebral system is a pulsing fluid called cerebrospinal fluid that surrounds the brain and spinal cord. Dr. Upledger discovered this fluid during a surgery where he was supporting another Dr. He was attempting to hold back a piece of tissue in the vertebral column, and it kept pulsing. He pointed it out to the other Dr, and they discovered this system together!
- The cerebrospinal fluid is inside the dural tube of the vertebra and the dural membrane of the brain tissue. We don’t need to get into all of the details, but basically, imagine that a bubble surrounds your brain and spine that keeps this fluid inside. The fluid keeps everything moving, and is kind of like the water that the electricity of the nervous system. What happens when you put electricity in water? It goes everywhere! What do you think would happen if there was a stoppage in the “hose” (so to speak) of the vertebral column (or spinal cord)? You couldn’t get the message from one end to the other! That’s exactly what happens when you get kinks in your body!
- Your entire body is made up of FASCIA which is this cool, spider-web like structure that surrounds all of the muscles and bones and interconnects EVERYTHING with EVERYTHING. We are learning more and more about fascia every day. We used to just think it was this sort of “dead tissue” that just kept everything together, but we are learning, day by day, that it is just as alive and with consciousness and has an important job, just like every other cell in the body!
- The fascia is like your shirt. Imagine pulling out a piece of your shirt and twisting it. Every other part of the shirt is affected. You might tighten the neck. Pull down on the arms. You will see the LINES moving out from the place where you pull on the shirt (the site of injury). Now, imagine this is your fascial system. This is your body. This is happening across the tissue that surrounds not only all your muscles and bones, but also all of your organs and nervous system! Can you see how a little trauma could seriously impact the whole system!
HOW CRANIOSACRAL THERAPY (CST) WORKS:
- A CranioSacral practitioner will look for areas in the body that have restricted CranioSacral rhythm, which is the flow of the cervical spinal fluid.
- The CranioSacral system is a semi-hydraulic pump. I didn’t know what this word meant, because I had never learned anything about mechanics. But basically, it means, the body pumps a little fluid into the system, the system fills up to the max, when it reaches max, it turns the pump off, and some of the fluid runs out into the body. When it gets too low, the body turns the pump back on. It would be like trying to keep a balloon full that has a tiny hole. It would swell, and then empty, a little at a time.
- When this happens, the body swells and will empty, on a very subtle level.
- A CranioSacral therapist can FEEL that swelling and emptying, and depending on where you aren’t moving “normally” it indicates that there is some dysfunction or trauma stored!
- So, then, they go in and unblock the area that is restricted, so the flow is restored, and all of the muscles, organs and nerves can talk to each other again.
WHY DO I NEED IT?
So many reasons!
A CranioSacral therapist helps to restore your body back and to release trauma. Click To Tweet
- It restores your body back to alignment so all of your muscles, nerves, bones and organs work together the way they were intended.
- We store old habits and traumas in the tissue also. So, you could have stored some old emotion in the tissue, which is protected by these protein packs that I mentioned before, and those are causing a literal blockage in your personality! You actually cannot be your authentic self with those blockages there!
Stories of clients experiences of allowing their old pains to surface and clear, and how their lives have been profoundly changed by this therapy:
My client comes to me expressing that he would like to PAINT again. He is an artist, but he has been unable to paint because of a block. We do the work, and find that he has a blockage in his right hip. A memory comes up of when he had an accident on his bicycle, and the handlebars went into his hip area so deeply that it hit his bladder and made the urine have blood in it. He was taken to the hospital, and if the trauma to the hip, bladder and physical body wasn’t bad enough, he remembered being strapped down to the table without his mother.
Reprogramming Negative Feelings
We reprogrammed the feelings of fear and terror of being alone at such a young age in the hospital, and cleared the old trauma that had been stored in the body. The result for him ended up that he was able to begin expressing himself more creatively through his art after this session.
Being Freed In Your Own Body
My personal experience is, I have had sciatic pain in my left hip that started around age 20. It’s actually one of the main reasons I fell in love with massage, because I was able to heal my sciatic pain through trigger point therapy. But, that left hip has always given me trouble. I have had different energy work, and manual massage work done on it.
But during CranioSacral work, I realized, as the hip was releasing during a CranioSacral technique, that my parents had put me in leg braces when I was born to “straighten out” my legs.
It was amazing to feel the unwinding happening in my legs, and the emotion that came up with it as the legs released.
It was if I was being freed in my own body!
If you enjoyed watching, please share this video with your friends so they can get this juicy information too!
Invite your friends into the Beautifully Authentic Facebook group so they can learn self-love, and create peace in their lives too. Just take 2 seconds and THINK about who you know, we all know someone, who could use a little more peace in their lives… NOW, Take a moment and invite them to join the Beautifully Authentic FB group to learn a little bit more about creating peace. They will thank you for thinking of them!
I help guide women like you, who are struggling between Being in Control and SURRENDER to create their OWN LIGHT which of course, influences the world around them.
- What CranioSacral therapy (CST) is: The CranioSacral system is a system that flows through the body that allows communication to happen between the organs, muscles, nerves and all tissues.
- How CranioSacral therapy (CST) works: The therapy is to feel, through light touch, where the restriction is and to open it.
- Why we all need it: We all have stored blockages and trauma in the body which keeps us from being our completely self-expressed, beautifully authentic selves, and every time you do a little therapy, you release more of the stress patterns, adaptive patterns and emotional restriction patterns to free yourself up, so you can live in complete VITALITY and self-expression. Pain free, disease free living is possible with regular CranioSacral work.
I appreciate you!! THANK YOU for joining me!
Of course, if you want more information on how exactly to do this right now, you can work with me one on one.