I love watching humans. I love attempting to understand what causes pain and suffering. I love learning how to create peace inside myself. I love sharing my insights. I just love people. Learn more about how to be your word, talk the talk and walk the walk from now on.
We Humans Do the Strangest Thing …
We do the strangest things … As people. We want love. But then experience pain such as a withdrawal of love. So instead of reaching for more love, or making requests, we harden our hearts … To prevent us from more love? Why would we do that? I’ve learned, to open my heart, to be authentically me, and vulnerable to the pain is what creates the most peace, joy, connection and love!
How You Can Talk the Talk and Walk the Walk to Transform Your Life for the Better
I recently staffed a transformational training. They talked about CONFIDENCE, INTEGRITY & SELF-ESTEEM. Want to know how to GET IT?
#1 BE your WORD.
Don’t give your word if you can’t keep it. And once you’ve given it, be it. And in reality… It doesn’t matter WHO you give your word to. If you break it, the one who suffers is YOU.
#2 What is being your word?
- Maybe it’s making promises you keep.
- Maybe it’s checking in with your higher self and knowing what’s right for you and doing that?
- Maybe it’s looking in the mirror and telling yourself truths or lies.
- Maybe it’s laying down at night knowing you’re clean.
- Maybe it’s being accountable for every step you take, every word you say.
- Maybe it’s know that “I” is the only one that matters at the end of the day. Because the words I spoke to “you” were MY words. Came out of MY mouth. I am either poison or creation to MYSELF when I speak to “you.”
#3 Showing Integrity
And this is how we keep our integrity. This is how we keep our self-esteem and confidence.We move forward in our lives the way that feels good TO US! We speak kindly to others, because WE are listening! Click To Tweet
Because “I” lay down with me at night and know if I’ve contributed or stolen from others today.
Do You Talk the Talk and Walk the Walk?
Are you the poison and the thief of others and yourself?
Or are you the creator and contributor to others, and therefore yourself?
Folks. It’s simple.
Want to be happy now?
Talk the talk and walk the walk by doing these following things:
- Be kind to yourself and others. No matter what.
- Keep your commitments.
- Be loving.
- Be open.
- Be kind.
- Be graceful.
- Don’t take.
This is the recipe for peace, happiness and success.
Take action to do extraordinary things today!
READ MORE FROM ME
Over the years, I have been a serial learner and practitioner, taking in information about psychology, religion, spirituality, science, medicine, quantum physics, relationships, parenting, and overall, general happiness and work-life balance. I’ve been fascinated in what it takes to and have created my life of pure joy, happiness, balance and peace. It is my mission to spread what I have learned and practiced to you in ways that are simple, easy to understand AND implement. I have served people in achieving realignment in their bodies, relationships and purpose for over 20 years. If you liked this article, and you want to read more, please visit one of the links below:
- Watch my YouTube Channel: Heather Hundhausen
- Email: Receive my daily, inspirational emails to stay motivated, aligned, and loving yourself.
- Join my private FB group: Beautifully Authentic
- Breakthrough: If you are struggling with the issues from this article, please schedule a free consultation.
This blog post was formatted by Virtual Solutions World