People look at me like I am crazy when I say that. When you get the stomach flu, what do you learn? Do you learn that you hate cleaning the toilet? Do you learn that you need to clean your toilet more often? Are you reminded that you hate cleaning the toilet? WHAT IF you looked at your body pain as a profound healing experience where your awareness and your spirit EXPAND?
Your Thoughts Create Your Reality – Here is How To Use Your Body Pain as Your Biggest Gift
In Reality What is the Difference?
Using Body Pain as a Gift
I Am A Unicorn!
Since I am Human, a busy Mom, an Entrepreneur and a very invested Life Partner – I sometimes believe that I run out of time. (That’s also an illusion, but also another blog post). The reality is, sometimes we just don’t make time for the things that are truly most important for us. (We generally do this because of some self-sabotaging apparatus inside of us, but that’s not for this blog post either, that’s for a blog post about how you can clear your limiting thoughts to stop self-sabotaging). The point is, I run out of time and I don’t make it a priority to do the self-care I need for my own spiritual awareness.
Taking Care Of Yourself – You Create Your Body Pain
Most of us do not take the time that is needed to keep our immune system at its best, and to keep ourselves in a parasympathetic nervous state.
What’s the solution?
My favorite things to do are:
- Drink hot tea
- Sexual pleasure (ooh it’s hard to write that on a public blog post). The reason Tantra works is because all of that pleasure in foreplay puts your body in a parasympathetic nervous state. It’s actually the orgasm that causes the sympathetic nervous system to kick back in. Learning Tantra is one of the best ways to relax and restore your body and love yourself.
- Take a bath. Not only is it warm and relaxing, and you can play with bubbles and boats and rubber duckies, but it also moves the lymphatic system and helps you to breathe more deeply. If you want to take it to the next level you can add essential oils which are also very healing and restorative.
- Exercise exercise exercise! I can’t say it enough. Exercise is what will keep you young, keep your body regenerating, and make you feel so great.
- Get enough SLEEEEEEP. Seriously folks, do not jeopardize yourself on this one. Getting the sufficient seven to eight hours of sleep a day can make all the difference in the world as far as your immune system goes and lowering your inflammation in the body.
- An act of spiritual practice. They’re just beginning research that shows how imperative a spiritual practice is. Also many people participate in community for whatever spiritual practice our religion in which they’re involved.
- Community. Speaking of community, it’s one of the most important basic needs. Some people are introverted and need time to regenerate alone, and that’s not what I’m talking about. Everyone needs time with others. And we all need each other. And spending time with each other makes us feel good, especially when we are being loving.
- Community service. When you do something for someone else and makes you feel good, and anything that makes you feel good boost your immune system and allows your body to release hormones that cause parasympathetic response.
- Eat chocolate. We all know that they’re filled with antioxidants, I have no idea if chocolate initiates parasympathetic response, but it definitely soothes my soul.
READ MORE FROM ME
Over the years, I have been a serial learner and practitioner, taking in information about psychology, religion, spirituality, science, medicine, quantum physics, relationships, parenting, and overall, general happiness and work-life balance. I’ve been fascinated in what it takes to and have created my life of pure joy, happiness, balance and peace. It is my mission to spread what I have learned and practiced to you in ways that are simple, easy to understand AND implement. I have served people in achieving realignment in their bodies, relationships and purpose for over 20 years. If you liked this article about body pain and why it is your biggest gift, and you want to read more, please visit one of the links below:
- Watch my YouTube Channel: Heather Hundhausen
- Email: Receive my daily, inspirational emails to stay motivated, aligned, and loving yourself.
- Join my private FB group: Beautifully Authentic
- Breakthrough: If you want to learn how to treat your body pain as your biggest gift, please schedule a free consultation.