Redirecting Children’s Behavior – Weekend Parenting Workshop
- What kind of life do you want for your child?
- Do words like closeness, empowerment, joy, passion, self-esteem and bonding come to mind?
- Unsure how to create these values into your life with your family?
Learn to redirect power struggles, “misbehaving” children, rebellious teenagers, and sibling rivalry… without punishment, threats, grounding or timeouts!
Join us for the Redirecting Children’s Behavior course: Read more HERE
You’ll learn parenting tools to boost self-esteem, enhance communication, foster love and create peace in your and your family’s life.
- BROWARD COUNTY: February 25-26th, 2017, Boca Raton, Dawn Wiggins Private office, please e-mail us for registration and location.
- TAMPA: March 11-12, 2017, Tampa, Fl. Private Location, please e-mail us for registration and location.
- Registered Participants will receive e-mailed directions to course location.
- One on One Private Parenting Coaching available
Click HERE to Schedule a DISCOVERY session with Heather to see if Redirecting Children’s Behavior is right for you and your family:
Couple rate applies to married couples, couples living together, couples parenting together, or x-spouses (other legal parent of child/ren) or other legal guardian of child/ren.
I understand if I select this option that I will be charged $49.50 every week for 12 weeks until the course is paid in full. I also understand that I must pay in full before attending the course.
I understand if I select this option that I will be charged $210 every month for 3 months until the course is paid in full. I also understand that I must pay in full before attending the course.